Salary £33k - £36k Plus benefits
We are working with an energetic engineering consultancy that undertake a wide variety of work including: drainage design, highway and external works design, structural design, structural surveys, flood risk assessments and hydraulic modelling.
They are looking to recruit a motivated Civil Engineer/Technician to join their hard-working team based in Leeds city centre.
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level in Civil Engineering.
- At least 5 years' design experience in the civils sector.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience. A working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of Micro Drainage along with good working knowledge of SUDs.
The lucky candidate will need to have extensive knowledge of all approval processes including S104, S38 and S278 and use their ability to identify site constraints, design of public highways and drainage systems. They will have proven experience in designing a variety of schemes from inception to completion.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in South East London you will be able to join this busy team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.