Senior Structural Engineer
We are working with a highly successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who specialise in structural and civil design. They have an exciting opening for a Senior Structural Engineer with at least 5 years' experience working on buildings structures. The successful engineer will become an integral member of the skilled structures team and will help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
Offering a full range of services to the built environment including engineering and consultancy, our client been established for a number of years and can offer genuine career progression in a supportive, successful environment.
Projects: a wide range of building structures and your design experience should include RC, steel, masonry and timber.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- A confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Ability to do calculations by hand without the need to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Orpington you will be able to join this busy team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.