Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who have an extensive workload in place. As a result they have a requirement in their Ipswich office for a Principal Civil Engineer to help oversee project delivery.
The role offers the successful Principal Civil Engineer the opportunity to build a new team and you will, therefore, be a strong team and project leader.
The bulk of their workload is for residential developments and schemes range from small to large developments.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team in their office in Ipswich.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in civil of structural engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A design engineer background, having worked on roads and drainage schemes,
- Experience of liaising with Local Authorities relating to sectional agreements for developments,
- Proficiency in MicroDrainage and other relevant civil engineering software,
- Must have previous project management experience.
As a Principal Engineer you will be either Chartered or near Chartered, preferably with MICE, and have a strong civil engineering background in a similar industry.
In return the Principal Civil Engineer will be offered a generous salary, along with a car and excellent benefits package.
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Graham Ventham who will talk things through with you.