Collaborative/Change Management Lead
Constructive Collaboration (CC) provide unique evidence-based processes and people to empower teams working in complex environments to collaborate and deliver better outcomes for their clients and themselves.
Today’s challenges are increasingly complex, and solutions depend on devising ways that foster
inter-disciplinary work, the integration of technology and a strong collaborative culture.
We design, develop and deliver innovative solutions that enable effective team collaboration. New ways of working are essential in the current pandemic and CC support teams using our unique set of validated methods, facilitated digital tools and resources that support teams as they move through a progressive journey of improvement. The process works exceptionally well in remote environments as well as ‘in the room’ settings.
As well as supporting specific project teams to collaborate effectively, the group have developed a unique set of data-based resources and provide strategic insight for project teams, organisations and sectors. We have a unique set of collaborative data that drive a solutions resource library that helps teams identify best practice and improve further.
With demand building CC has bold ambitions and is growing its compact core team. CC are looking for two to three very talented individuals to join the team. We seek people who are passionate about working with multidisciplinary teams to support effective collaboration.
Based in London Bridge but open to remote working - on the basis we build in occasional visits to London - once we have a new normal
Position Permanent - FT or PT on basis this is your primary role. Flexible working available.
Salary: £50-60K FTE (5yrs min relevant experience)
£60-75K FTE (10 years min relevant experience)
Scope to flex with exceptional ‘optional’ skills.
Constructive Collaboration is looking for exceptional people to be part of this new way of developing collaborative practice in complex environments.
You would manage collaborative processes that help teams develop as high performing teams. The roles are exciting and front facing, working directly with delivery and operational teams, alongside other members of the CC team.
You would input to the development of the service offer and or provide input to one or more of the optional areas that are described later.
Individuals will be front facing and should have very good people skills with a natural aptitude to listen, challenge when useful, & support teams integrate.
You will have expertise in areas such as change management, collaboration, business transformation and behavioural change.
Professionals should have direct experience of supporting delivery teams in an integrative role such as a PM. Ideally you would have knowledges/expertise of construction – however this is not essential as transferable skills from other sectors will be useful. CC current work is diversifying into sectors such as digital systems and organisational change etc.
Experience supporting workshops with multidisciplinary teams ‘in the room’ and ideally in remote workshops.
Very well organised, articulate and able to coordinate reporting to client teams.
Teams are remote so individuals should be at ease with technology - we deploy our own software, and we use Teams or Zoom etc.. to manage team attendance on the day. (training will be provided))
Available to travel for workshops when face to face delivery returns.
We are a small practice and we are looking for people who can contribute to the team in other areas as we grow. Some of the optional skills that would be useful include:-
- Consulting – expertise in supporting teams in areas of change management and collaboration
- Project Management – proven skills in internal logistical team management
- Marketing and Business Development – interest in business development to work alongside the CEO to attract new work and lead on commercial proposals
- Psychology – expertise in behavioural psychology to feed into process and tool development
- Data analytics- ability to interpret data assimilated in sessions both qualitative and quantitative
- Communications – adept and at ease with social media, content management, written and illustrative documentation. Interest in leading on events planning to disseminate to societies and industry.
- Design and product development – we design and lead the development of our digital tools and this continually evolves interest and expertise in produce development would be of interest.
- A relevant degree or masters in e.g., change management, project management or alternatively in psychology/behavioural sciences or civil engineering or construction management etc...
- Interest working within a fast-paced small business environment
- Ability to work in a small, agile team supporting complex, high-profile projects or programmes
- Willingness to coordinate teams and take on provide management assistance
- Ability to work with or guide the production of visual charts alongside collating documentation and reporting is important in a small office using tools such as Adobe Creative suite (training will be provided)
- Energetic but calm under pressure
- Ability to assemble diverse mindsets and characters in workshop settings
- An interest in clarifying and solving problems with strong communication and analytical skills
More information on the company our ethos, methods and process can be found on our website at https://constructivecollaboration.com
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click 'Apply' to send your CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role, relevant skills and experience.
If you have any queries prior to an application we will be pleased to respond and please feel free to contact us on email@example.com.
Constructive Collaboration values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds - particularly those from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic people. Appointment will be on merit alone.