Associate Civil Engineer
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for an Associate Civil Design Engineer to join the Civils team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
This role will initially be on a working from home basis but will eventually move to flexible working with between 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more
- Reporting into the Director you will be leading a team of Highways/Infrastructure Engineers and delivering a range of projects, predominantly across the residential and commercial development sector.
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Involvement with the training of junior engineers & technicians.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Must be an experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Must have a good level of experience in a managerial position,
- Able to manage a team of 4+ Civil Engineers & Technicians,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing,
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Associate Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team.
The successful Associate Civil Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Associate Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly