Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Contract)
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the Civils team on a working from home contract basis.
The ideal candidate will be required to prepare drainage and road infrastructure designs for residential and commercial developments and should be able to demonstrate that they can take a leading role on projects under the guidance of a Director.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- Must be technically competent on roads and drainage designs
- Must have experience with MicroDrainage,
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
There is excellent opportunity for progression for the successful candidate.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly