Site Supervisor - electrical utility installation
Site Supervisor for electrical utilities installations for building sites in the Midlands.
Your new company
Founded in 2006, Matrix Networks has seen huge year on year growth and more than a decade later, are operating out of three UK offices. They are responsible for the Infrastructure Installations for a range of clients who see them as market leaders. They are currently about to embark on an extraordinary journey of growth and new market exploration, and they are looking or the right people to be part of their future.
Your new role
Being site based you will support the Project Manager in the overseeing of schemes from onset to completion. Your main duties will include:
- Issue daily progress reports to the Project Manager
- Carry out site audits on staff and contractors
- Actively monitor Contractors within your responsibility
- Ensure extra works, if recognised, details are forwarded on to the Project Manager
Health & Safety:
- Ensure Risk Assessments are carried out at all stages of a project.
- Ensure that all statutory records, certificates, licenses, notifications and notices are in place.
- Conduct site safety inspections and complete associated paperwork.
- Ensure that accidents and near misses and suitably reported, to the Project and Health and Safety Manager
- Report any concerns regarding SHE to the Project/ Operations manager and HESQ Department
What you'll need to succeed
You are a Site Supervisor or Manager with previous experience of in the installation and site management of electrical utility installations. You hold a relevant electrical engineering certificate (or demonstrable level of achievement through experience). You have knowledge of the utility (electrical) industry and are certificated in the following areas:
- First Aid, preferred
- CSCS, preferred
- Manual Handling
- Health and Safety awareness
- NRSWA Supervisor, Preferred
You have good people management skills, are computer literate - skilled in use of Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Project, and you have sound knowledge of H&S and its practical implications. Knowledge of CDM regulations, preferred.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary and your package will include a company vehicle. You will also be supplied with a mobile phone and tablet. There is also an extensive benefits package including pension scheme, healthcare scheme and 23 days annual leave + statutory days. You will be joining a forward-thinking employer who actively promotes from within and aims to offer long term career prospects for all of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.