Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering infrastructure projects and is in the enviable position of having a healthy orderbook. As a result they are looking to bring a talented and motivated Civils Technician into their Norwich office on a full time permanent basis.
You will join the civils team of this successful engineering consultancy, whose project workload covers a variety of sectors. The successful technician will have a minimum of 3 years' experience and will be required to work on the design of roads and drainage for housing development projects and experience in this sector is therefore essential.
- A minimum of 3 years' UK industry experience,
- Experience of drainage and pavement designs is essential,
- Experience preparing Flood Risk Assessments,
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD & Civils 3D is essential,
- Microdrainage experience is desirable but not essential,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large international consultancy working on complex & varied projects across various sectors. If you would like to apply for this Civil Technician role please send a CV to Graham Ventham.