Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Would you like the chance to join a dynamic, growing consultancy?
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading practice based in London, are seeking a talented and motivated Civil Engineer to join their busy team. With projects ranging both new build and refurbishment this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer to take the next step in their career.
Projects: Residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and retail.
- Design of estate roads and highway schemes including ability to design and develop planning layout and levels,
- Design of foul and surface water drainage and attenuation systems including a knowledge of sustainable drainage systems,
- Car park and hard-standing layout and design,
- Assist in negotiation of technical approvals,
- Deal with statutory undertakers regarding service diversions and new supplies,
- Visit site, attending meetings and check progress of work,
- Ensure projects are running to schedule.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' post graduate experience,
- Must be highly proficient in Civils 3D, Autocad and WinDes,
- Working knowledge of planning procedures, Section 38, 278, 104 and 106 Legal agreements and CDM Regulations,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise workloads.
The successful Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.