We are looking for a Project Manager to join our world leading Marine Infrastructure Solutions department based in Falmouth, reporting to the Contracts Manager. As a Project Manager you will manage and lead diverse marine projects (Such as subsea drilling, XL drilling, decommissioning, marine piling, to name but a few) in a variety of industry sectors around the world, always leading by example to create a positive health and safety culture, whilst delivering projects on time and in-line with commercial targets. You will ensure client satisfaction throughout the contract, building successful relationships each time and creating a client focused atmosphere within the team.
This job is for you if:
- You strive to promote a safe working environment with efficient operations
- You are willing to work offshore on a rotational basis, as well from our office facilities in Falmouth, Cornwall as required
- You have excellent time management skills and enjoy working in a high-pressure environment
Who you’ll be working with:
You will have daily contact with the Contracts Manager along with the assigned project delivery team, normally consisting Project Engineer(s), Design Engineer(s), the Procurement Department and the Design Realisation Lead.
Here’s what a typical day would be like:
- Managing all operations to ensure the requirements of the project are met including staff, sub-contractors, site visitors and logistics.
- Providing peer review of all RAMS and lift plans throughout the project and ensuring procedure is followed.
- Client facing a wide range of clients in a number of industry sectors
- Overseeing commercial / contractual requirements of the company as well as maximising project revenue, providing revenue/cost forecasts and controlling all cost expenditure.
- Presenting project safety briefings to the team regularly and ensuring that the health and safety of everyone on site is the priority at all times.
- Preparing and delivering project performance reports including - Project Management reports (Forecasting, P&L, project KPI’s)
Who we’re looking for:
- A degree or HND level qualification or equivalent in a related subject (I.e. Land or Marine Civils, Construction, Renewables, Geotechnical/Mining)
- Demonstrable experience in project management role
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, Microsoft Project and CAD software
- Ability and desire to work offshore on a rota basis should the project require it
- Experience in land or marine construction/engineering piling and/or drilling would be highly desired
- Offshore training – GWO/BOSIET
- Offshore medical or ability to obtain a medical – UKOOG, ENG1 or similar
What we’ll offer you:
Benefits of this role include a competitive salary accompanied by an attractive package including contributory pension scheme, life assurance, 20 days annual leave and private medical insurance.