An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior/Principal Ecologist to join a renowned multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central Cardiff.
The successful Principal Ecologist will be working for a highly recognised and respected consultancy, which is a leader within the environmental market, having offices throughout the UK & overseas. You will be working in a fast paced consultancy environment working on a wide range of projects within the infrastructure, development and biodiversity sector. You will be working directly with clients, liaising with them to ensure projects are running smoothly and on time. You will also be involved with business development and mentoring and managing junior ecologists.
- At least 7+ years of experience, preferably within a consultancy
- Hold at least one protected species survey licence (ideally bats)
- CIEEM Membership
- Experience mentoring and managing junior ecologist
- Ideally have experience liaising with clients/managing projects
- Full UK driving licence
- A salary of £38,000 - £44,000, dependant on experience
- 5% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Regular training for career development, as well as paid professional membership
- Flexible benefits with the option to buy additional holidays and private health care.
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**