Director of Ecology
A highly regarded international multi-disciplinary consultancy are currently looking for a highly experienced Ecologist to head up their Midlands & Northern Ecology team.
The successful Ecology Director will be expected to lead and support the Ecology team, working on projects in the North-West of England (as well as other sectors across the UK). This is an exciting role with multiple opportunities for self-development and growth, including developing a large team below them. You will be reporting directly into the Ecology Operations Director.
This opportunity would suit an Associate Director or Technical Director/ Lead who is looking to further progress their career or a current Head of Ecology/Director who is looking for a new challenge within a highly regarded consultancy working on some of the biggest projects within the infrascture and renewables sector in the UK.
- At least 8+ years of experience within the ecology sector, managing & developing teams
- Confident with business development and all associated tasks surrounding liaising with clients & project management
- Strong commercial management skills, including tenders & budgets…
- Chartered ecologist or environmentalist
In return, the company offers:
- Competitive salary of £60,000 - £70,000 (dependant on experience)
- Opportunities to invest
- Car allowance (£6,000+)
- 5% Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (option to purchase 5 extra day's per year!)
This list is not extensive!
If you feel you have the experience and knowledge to fulfil this role, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please contact Kate Waltham on 0131 264 0904, or send across an up to date CV .