A global multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for an ambitious Principal Ecologist to lead and support their ecology team and deliver a wide range of large scale projects across the UK.
You'll be managing a variety of projects with whilst providing your technical oversight and sign-off on project output. In addition to this, you'll also undertake site surveys, ecological impact assessments as well as mitigation design/implementation.
You will need:
- Full membership to CIEEM
- Extensive project management experience
- Experience working within a consultancy
- Bat experience (essential) with ability to undertake habitat surveys/identifying plant speicies and habitat types
- Full UK and EU knowledge of Wildlife Legislation and best practice
In return, the company offers:
- Competitive salary of £44,000 - £50,000
- Opportunities to invest
- Car allowance
- 5% Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (option to purchase 5 extra day's per year!)
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Kate on 0131 264 0904, or send across an up to date CV .