Senior Structural Engineer (Structural Survey)
Senior Structural Engineer (Structural Survey):
£37,000 - £41,000 Plus Benefits
We are working with a prestige client who are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join their Structural Survey department based in Liverpool.
Our client works across a broad range of different projects that can range from a simple Structural survey on a domestic scale, to managing the survey of a large commercial or industrial premise over a period of several days or weeks.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Experience of a wide range of structural and building defects,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Good practise of preparing and presenting well-detailed reports,
- Conversant with AutoCAD, Tekla and Autodesk REVIT
The lucky candidate must be able to liaise and communicate well with colleagues and other construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.