Project Engineer (Civils)
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking an ambitious Project Engineer who has between 3-6 years' post graduate experience to join them in their expanding offices in Colchester, Essex.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team there.
A broad project base is on offer including multi storey RC structures as well as retail, commercial and residential.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- Aspiring to become Chartered ICE Engineer (assistance provided to achieve this)
- 3-6 years' post graduate experience,
- Experience of working on live projects,
- A great team player,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal) are essential.
A generous pension and bonus scheme is also on offer for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.