Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
Conrad Consulting is working with a large engineering firm who have an opportunity within their London office for a Graduate Infrastructure Engineer. This role offers the opportunity to join our client at an exciting time, as they expand their London office due to their healthy orderbook.
They work on a range of schemes throughout the UK including commercial, retail, industrial and housing sectors and are looking for a talented and driven individual who brings enthusiasm and an innovative approach to their work.
You will work on civil, highways and drainage design schemes collaboratively with other disciplines, under the guidance of more senior members of the team.
The ideal graduate infrastructure engineer should have the following experience and qualifications:
- A degree in civil engineering with strong desire to attain ICE incorporated or chartered status,
- A minimum of 1 years post graduate experience,
- Strong communication and numerical skills
- Proficient in PDS, Civils 3D and Windes, with knowledge of Microdrainage
- Clean UK driving licence.
As a graduate infrastructure engineer you will form part of a professional team who strive for engineering excellence.
In return you will be offered a generous salary, benefits package and training opportunities.
Send your CV to Graham Ventham today, or call him to discuss this further.