£31k - £35k per annum plus benefits
Our client is looking for an eager Civil Engineer that wants to develop and broaden their skillset.
Ideally, the candidate will have at least 3-5 years' consultancy experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis in their Brighton office. The successful civil engineer will work on projects in the following sectors: Residential, Education and healthcare, commercial, retail and industrial, historic buildings and leisure.
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (MICE),
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Drainage design experience including SUDS,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Previous experience of Highways and Drainage in either a UK consultancy or local authority environment,
- Knowledge of relevant adoption procedures (S38 & S278 and S104).
If you feel that this is the ideal next step for you, then please send your CV to Jamie Creed for review.