Senior Structural Engineer
Our client, a successful UK property developer has asked us to find them an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Structural Engineer to join the team in their Gerrards Cross office on a full-time permanent basis. You will be providing structural engineering support on residential housing developments and experience in this area is therefore essential.
The successful candidate must be willing and prepared to work on a number of residential schemes and provide technical support to the business on a daily basis.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft Teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join the team there.
Projects: Residential Development.
- A degree in Civil or structural Engineering (2:1 or above) or HNC,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Experience working on residential housing development projects (gained working for either a developer or consultancy),
- The ability to work well within a team,
- Confidence to liaise with all levels of management both internally and externally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to challenge and expand their skillset alongside experienced professionals.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity & our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.