We are working with a multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload, have a vacancy available for a Structural Engineer to join their Hertfordshire office on a full-time permanent basis to contribute to their impressive portfolio of building structures projects.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft Teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join the team there.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Engineer, ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- Working towards Chartership with IStructE,
- Previous project experience in the residential, commercial & educational sectors,
- An understanding of superstructure, foundation & geotechnical design,
- Tekla experience desirable,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- A full UK driving licence.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
Our client is offering the successful Structural Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals. They will commit to helping you achieve Chartered status through external courses & in-house programmes, along with helping financially with professional membership fees.
If this Structural Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to know more about our client, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly