Senior Structural Engineer
Are you looking to further develop your career as a Structural Engineer within a growing consultancy? If you are then look no further!
Our client is a busy multi-discipline practice based in Chesterfield. As their workload is increasing they are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join their structures team. Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft Teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join the team there.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced senior structural engineer capable of leading and managing a team, whilst heading projects and focusing on successful delivery.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil/Structural engineering or equivalent,
- Chartered or near Chartered status desirable,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Experience of working on all types of building structures projects,
- Strong client service skills as you will regularly be in contact with clients and other outside parties working on each project.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £50k per annum
- Genuine career progression
- Support in your professional development
- Varied workload
The successful candidate will be Chartered or near Chartered and will have a comprehensive knowledge of building regulations and relevant planning legislation. The ability to work under pressure and assist with your team's career progress is also required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented structural engineer looking to make an important career move.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly