Senior Structural Revit Technician
We have just taken an exciting opportunity with an established, award-winning, professional multi-disciplinary engineering practice who pride themselves on a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability.
They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Structural Revit Technician to join the existing structures team in their Peterborough office which provides structural engineering support for a variety of international projects primarily within the automotive, commercial, industrial, retail, education and residential sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible, under the leadership of an Associate Director for the detailing and modelling of a wide range of building structures on medium to large scale projects for numerous schemes for clients across these sectors. As such the ability to work on your own initiative and to coordinate your work with others, with high attention to accuracy and detail is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a structural technician,
- A demonstrable technical ability in developing general arrangement layouts,
- Ability to coordinate with Architects and other building professionals,
- Experience and ability in the detailing of structures and foundations in the core materials of concrete, steel, masonry, and timber,
- Good communication skills,
- Familiarity with various building techniques,
- Capability with Revit is essential including working with Common Data Environment (CDE).
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and BIM (up to Level 2) protocols are desirable and development of skills in this will be required and provided, if not already held.
The successful Senior Structural Revit Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and a self-motivated person will have ample opportunity to improve their knowledge, skills, experience and to work with some of the world's greatest businesses across a wide range of industry sectors.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft Teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join the team there.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.