Civil CAD Technician:
Salary £25k - £30k Plus benefits
We are working with an energetic engineering consultancy that undertake a wide variety of work including: drainage design, highway and external works design, structural design, structural surveys, flood risk assessments and hydraulic modelling.
They are looking to recruit a motivated Civil Technician to join their hard-working team based in South London.
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the civils sector.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Proficient in the use of Micro Drainage along with good working knowledge of SUDs.
The lucky candidate will need to have some knowledge of all approval processes including S104, S38 and S278. They will have proven experience in designing a variety of schemes from inception to completion.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.