Senior Structural Engineer
Would you welcome the opportunity to work for a company that offers a progressive environment of experience and continued development and prides itself on its positive attitude, excellent communication and ability to delivers on promises? If these values are important to you then this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a long established, international and award winning multi-discipline engineering consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking for a Senior Structural engineer to join their expanding Civil Structures team in Birmingham and work on predominantly large scale (c.£100m+), high profile infrastructure projects, for a range of Clients in various construction market sectors.
The successful engineer will be responsible for preparing structural design calculations, running their own projects including managing the costs & revenues, and attending design / site meetings both in the UK and overseas. Good leadership and project management skills are also an essential requirement of this role.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an engineering consultancy,
- Experience of undertaking the design and project management of civil and structural engineering projects including the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications,
- Experience & knowledge of structural analysis/finite element software such as LUSAS, Masterframe, RM Bridge & SAM,
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building Regulations and Health and Safety,
- A flexible approach to travel is essential as part of this role,
- Excellent numerical verbal/written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to join an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & internationally and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and excellent scope for progression.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join the team there.
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted & given more details.