Assistant Ecological Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a highly respected environmental consultancy company to deliver ecological surveys, specialist species surveys and more!
Their projects vary from liaising with clients, to assisting colleagues and providing support on protected species. The successful Assistant Ecological Consultant will aim to work towards the aim of being a named Ecologist, gaining a European Protected Species Licence.
- Undertaking a range of ecological surveys, including Phase 1 Habitat Surveys.
- Research, data management and analysis.
- Producing concise ecological reports meeting the needs of legislation and the clients.
- Assisting senior colleagues with specialist work.
- Inputting into ecological sections of Environmental Impact Assessments.
- A full driving licence, the need for flexible working regarding location, work type and timings.
- Experience with survey work following European Protected Species measures.
- Report writing skills and experience.
- Membership of CIEEM or working towards it.
In return, the company offers:
- A competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits programme.
- Regular training and career development.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**