£28k - £32k per annum
Would you relish the opportunity to make your mark at a growing and highly progressive multi-disciplinary Transport Planning and Civil Engineering consultancy?
If so, then we would like to hear from you as we have been asked to help our client find a Transport Planner to join their thriving practice in Fareham on a full time permanent basis as they contend with a busy workload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans to support Planning Applications for Residential and Commercial developments.
- A minimum of 3 - 6 years' experience,
- Transport/highways & flood risk expertise is essential,
- Ability to undertake flood risk assessments and transport assessments,
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential,
- Ability to write reports and travel plans,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Confident in attending client and site meetings,
- Able to manage own projects.
The successful Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Jamie Creed for more details.