CIVIL, WATER, GEOTECHNICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERS WANTED IN NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA
Have you considered furthering your career in New Zealand or Australia? Tonkin + Taylor is looking for Engineers and Specialists to help deliver a visionary, resilient future for our wonderfully diverse cultures, people and communities.
Who are we?
For 62 years, we’ve been helping to create a country and infrastructure that is envied the world over. We work with public and private clients across market sectors of water, transport, land development, agribusiness, energy, industry, waste, and natural hazards. Our clients rely on us to provide strategic advice on issues that matter to their businesses and develop and implement practical action plans.
We are experiencing exponential growth across New Zealand and Australia, working on industry changing Engineering projects. We’ve got plenty of exciting projects in our portfolio, so if this sparks your interest, read on!
Who do we need?
- Structural, Civil, Coastal, Geotechnical, Environmental Engineers
- Ecologists, Engineering Geologists, Contaminated Land Consultants
- Fluvial Morphologist, Hydrogeologists, Hydrologists
- Resource Management Planners, Transport Planners, Design Manager
- Strategic Sustainability Consultants, Climate Risk Consultants
What do we need from you?
You’ll have a Professional Engineering qualification or equivalent and accredited by the Washington Accord.
What’s in it for you?
- A generous relocation allowance to help you with your move
- A highly competitive salary and great benefits
- Flexible working arrangements, including variable start times and working from home
- A workplace that welcomes diversity in all its forms
- A fantastic working environment, learning from people who are leaders in their field
- The potential to work on projects across NZ, Australia, and the Pacific (Travel restrictions permitting)
- A “family/whanau first” ethos. We understand that they take priority!
- Australia/New Zealand as your backyard!
APPLY NOW, visit our Careers site https://www.tonkintaylor.co.nz/ or if you would like any more information about these positions, please contact Ronny at Rbilkhu@tonkintaylor.co.nz
We are proud to be an Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer and a member of Diversity Works.