Graduate Structural Engineer
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering a complete range of specialised construction projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created in their busy design office in Dartford for an ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer with at least 1 years' post graduate experience.
You will join their small design team where your progress will be overseen more senior engineers. The ideal candidate will have experience of working on small to medium retail, commercial and residential projects using all common building materials ranging from £1m to £25m in value.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 1 years post graduate experience,
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Willingness to work with and support others in a team,
- Excellent attention to detail.
An appetite to learn and to develop both personally and professionally is essential for this role and this will be demonstrated with a desire to become a Chartered engineer.
Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
Please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.