Associate Civil Engineer
Have you decided that now is the time to make the career move you have been planning? Would you like to join a well respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who can offer you the role and progression you deserve?
If yes, then read on!
We are working with a specialist engineering firm who are currently seeking an Associate Infrastructure Civil Engineer to join the team in their Norwich office on a full time permanent basis. If you have a minimum of 5 years' civil engineering
experience, which should include developing concept designs, producing technical design information, drawings and specification and attending site and client meetings, we would like to hear from you.
- An Meng/MSc in civil engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer (or equivalent),
- A strong background in roads & drainage design,
- Strong analytical and research skills,
- Experience of design software which could include AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Revit, Microdrainage/Windes etc),
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, architects and other parties,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team with support from the Associate Director and Director.
The successful Associate Infrastructure engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.