Part 2 Architect
Part 2 Architect Vacancy
A design-led award-winning architectural practice in West London are looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to assist them with their exciting a rapidly growing workload of residential and commercial projects.
What they are offering:
- Up to £30,000
- An opportunity to grow with an award-winning practice
- An exciting work pipeline
What they require:
- Excellent detailing skills
- 3D modelling experience ideally with Vectorworks (if not SketchUp or Rhino)
- Desire to learn and develop skills.
The Ideal candidate for this role has 2-3 years experience working on either bespoke housing or/and residential developments. They will also be keen to speak with graduates whom have worked with Vectorworks throughout their course. Candidates must have technical competencies and have an understanding of emerging construction technologies.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work alongside some very motivated creatives and gain that experience you need to progress in your career.
Please click 'apply now' if you are interested in this role.