Senior Civil Engineer
Associate Infrastructure Engineer
£50k - £55k per annum
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Are you a skilled a Senior Civil Engineer currently seeking a new challenge? Would you thrive in one of the UK's leading multidisciplinary consultancies specialising in the built environment? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new career-enhancing role.
As part of their continued growth, this dynamic consultancy has created the opportunity for an Associate Infrastructure Engineer with experience in Flood risk and Drainage to join the busy team at their office in Newcastle.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- Minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Experience in the preparation Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies to support Planning Applications for both residential and non-residential development,
- Competent in the use of, Junctions 9, LINSIG, Tempro and ideally experienced in MicroDrainage, s278 agreements
- Experience of Flood Modelling software preferable but not essential,
- Must be able to manage colleagues and deadlines with minimal input,
- Work will include due diligence Site Appraisals/Feasibility Studies through to preparation of Planning Application documentation.
Ambition will be one of your key traits, as the company is looking to continue down a successful path of growth, and you will be keen to develop yourself professionally by taking on a pivotal role in the development of the company. The plan would be for you to run your own team as well as taking a lead role in projects.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role that's both technical & managerial. If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in South East London you will be able to join this busy team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.