Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer (Partnership potential)
£55k - £60k per annum plus benefits
Are you an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
We are working with a small multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Bournemouth with an interesting and varying project workload, which focuses mainly on commercial, retail, education, health and residential.
Their busy and growing team have an exciting opening for a Chartered Structural Engineer with at least 8 years' experience (at least 2 Chartered) working on buildings structures. The successful Senior Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis. There is also an opportunity for the Chartered Senior Engineer to become a partner in the firm within a few years.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Chartered Structural Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Able to manage and lead a team.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and to further enhance their career. The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered