Senior Structural Revit Technician (Contract)
We are working with an established multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join them in their office in Chelmsford on a contract basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' AutoCAD experience,
- A minimum of 3 years' REVIT Structural experience,
- Experience in the production of General arrangement drawings for buildings and structural in all major materials,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
They are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure and team mentoring.
To be considered for this role please submit your updated CV to Graham Ventham.