Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer:
£45k-£50k plus benefits
We are working with a well-established firm of engineers who are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer in their fast-growing office based in Leeds.
Our client works across a broad range of Residential and commercial work that is diverse and can range from small projects to large £40-£50 million-pound projects, therefore the lucky candidate has a great variety of work to really push their skillset with. The candidate must be experienced in the use of AutoCAD as well as confident in their ability to carry out structural designs in RC, steelwork, and timber.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 6 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Strong IT skills are essential,
The successful candidates must be organised to meet agreed deadlines, confident to contribute and provide solutions when problem solving and communicate well with the client and other team members they will be working with.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.