£33,000 - £37,000k plus benefits
Are you a creative and ambitious Structural Engineer looking for your next significant career move?
If so, then we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is a design led structural engineering consultancy based in Wiltshire and they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their talented team on a full time permanent basis. This is a well-established business who can offer a varied and unique workload where they allow engineers to create innovative designs on projects that range in size from the very small to high end.
Projects: Domestic renovation, basements, commercial, new build & education.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.