Associate Civil Engineer
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and the chance to take your career to the next step?
Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm of engineering consultants with offices throughout the UK and they are seeking an Associate Civil Engineer to join them in their office in Central London on a full time permanent basis to head up their civil engineering team.
This firm is well-established and holds a strong presence within the industry and is looking for an ambitious & knowledgeable Civil Engineer who is willing to come in at Associate level and drive forward the civils team; taking responsibility for projects being delivered on time & to budget and ensuring the development of members of the team.
Projects: Roads & drainage design - building related infrastructure.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A good level of experience in a managerial position,
- Able to manage a team of Civil Engineers & Technicians,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing,
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team.
The successful Associate Civil Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details.