Design Engineer (Infrastructure)
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for a Design Engineer (Infrastructure) to join the Civils team in their Birmingham office on a full-time permanent basis. There is the potential for the successful candidate to work for 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
The ideal candidate will be required to prepare drainage and road infrastructure designs for residential and commercial developments and should be able to demonstrate that they can take a leading role on projects under the guidance of a Director.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- Must be technically competent on roads and drainage designs,
- Experience of S278/38 Access Roads/Junctions, Drainage Strategy & SuDs, earthworks analysis (cut/fill), utilities strategy,
- Must have experience with MicroDrainage,
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
There is excellent opportunity for progression for the successful candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.