Chartered/Senior Structural Engineer
Chartered / Senior Structural Engineer -
£50k - £55k plus benefits
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic experienced Structural Engineer who has the desire to develop themselves, the team and (in time) the business, taking responsibility for the benefits of their clients.
The candidate will need to be experienced and designed in all the primary materials, show confidence in using various design tools and competent in assisting the design team in the important decisions to bring the clients ideas to life onsite. You must have exceptional communication skills to broadcast your ideas clearly to the team, supported by our client to deliver the design using their services
- Chartered or Experienced at that level
- Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (BEng, BSc,MSc, or Meng),
- Competent in design using common forms of construction (concrete, steel, masonry and timber),
- Good analytical and organisational skills,
- Experienced in Leading proposals, meetings with clients and design teams.
If you feel this is the role for you, please send you CV to Jamie Creed to be reviewed.
Apply for Chartered/Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly