Principal Infrastructure Engineer
My client is a well-established and respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy whose office in central London is looking for an experienced Principal Infrastructure Engineer to design and take the lead on a diverse range of civils led projects.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years' experience of working on roads & drainage design and will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on their career success.
The company boasts a wide and complex project portfolio including private residential, new build housing estate developments, education, highways and urban regeneration which the Principal Infrastructure Engineer will be tasked with delivering as part of a highly dynamic design team.
- Assist with the running a civil engineering team,
- Design and managing projects,
- To have a broad understanding of other projects within the team and be able to offer advice and support to the engineers and technicians in relation to them,
- Attend Client and Design team meetings with minimum supervision,
- Assist with the development of less experienced members within the team.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 8 years' post-graduation experience.
- Experienced in flood risk assessments,
- Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
- Conversant with AutoCAD, PDS and Windes,
- A willingness and ability to lead a team,
- Excellent communication skills.
As a Principal Infrastructure Engineer you will be required to lead your own team and leadership experience is essential. In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat or send him an updated CV.