Senior Civil Engineer
Are you ready to take the next step in your career at a senior level? Would you like the chance to join a dynamic, growing consultancy?
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading practice based in Essex, are seeking an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join their busy team. With projects ranging both new build and refurbishment this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer to take the next step in their career.
Projects: Residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and retail.
- Produce drawing and design information at various stages of a project from the preliminary stages to tender and the construction stage,
- Design of foul and surface water drainage and attenuation systems including a knowledge of sustainable drainage systems,
- Produce FRA reports and drainage strategies,
- Co-ordinate information with the relevant third party (i.e architects, mechanical engineers, surveyors, members of the design team).
- Assist in negotiation of technical approvals,
- To support the existing Civil Engineering team and assist with their continued growth,
- Communicate throughout the stages of a project with Engineers and the team leader when required,
- Attend meetings and site visits on occasions when necessary,
- To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be expected.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' post graduate experience, working towards Chartered status,
- A proficient user of Civil 3D.
- Autocad, WinDes Microdrainage design experience essential,
- Highly computer literate,
- Broad experience in the use and application of common engineering software and IT,
- Good written English
- Working knowledge of planning procedures, Section 38, 278, 104 and 106 Legal Agreements and CDM Regulations
- Infrastructure engineering design experience including primarily utilities, highways, drainage and ground modelling.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.