Structural Design Engineer
Our client is an award winning Civil and Structural Engineering design practice and they currently have an opening in their Central London office for a talented and ambitious Structural Design Engineer to join their expanding team on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years UK experience with experience of working on projects with a construction value in the range of £5m to £50m, primarily constructed in reinforced concrete and structural steel.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- 1-2 years' post-graduate experience within the UK,
- Working towards chartership (iStructE or ICE) or planning to,
- Experienced in the use of reinforced concrete and structural steel,
- Competent in the use of Tekla Structural Designer and skilled in both Revit & Robot.
The successful Structural Design Engineer will be well supported by senior engineers but is required to have a dynamic and enthusiastic approach. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham who will contact suitable candidates with more details.