Conrad Consulting is now supporting a global powerhouse in the Civil & Structural Engineering market as they look to recruit a Principal Structural Engineer to their team in Dublin.
The role is best suited to a Chartered Structural Engineer with significant experience on design & delivery of major building developments in the UK and/or Ireland.
- International multi-disciplinary firm operating on multiple continents
- Passionate about offering opportunity for advancement to their people
- Renowned for their creative design, alternative thinking and passion for sustainability
- Successful in many markets including commercial developments, education, science & technology, healthcare, residential and much more
- You should be Chartered
- Have significant experience on a range of building developments throughout the UK and/or Ireland
- Be comfortable taking projects from inception to completion
- Have experience leading the design team and liaising with other discipline leads
- Comfortable using industry standard design and analysis software
A competitive salary ranging from €60,000 to €75,000
Extensive company benefits package including private healthcare, 7% pension and a huge range of flexible perks.
This is a chance to join a truly employee focussed firm where you can work on some amazing projects, be part of a fun and inclusive office and have a career path tailored to you - if you are looking for a chance to climb the ranks this can be offered, but equally, if you would prefer to focus on technical delivery and have less involvement in the operational and management aspects then this can also be catered for!
Please apply and await contact from our Civil/Structural recruiter, Nick Grayston, who will call you in the first instance to discuss this opportunity in more detail and disclose the name of our client PRIOR to submitting your CV to them for review.