Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with a national multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who provide engineering services across a range of sectors including civil, structural, transportation, geo-technicial and environmental.
They have an opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Derby and assist them with meeting demanding schedules on challenging projects. They ideal candidate will have between 2-5 years' experience.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
- Experience working on residential developments (highly advantageous),
- Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
- Used to working with Microdrainage and PDS design programmes,
- Able to produce detailed designs in AutoCAD for S38, S278 and S104 works for private levels and private drainage,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
This is a varied role requiring and adaptable engineer with a positive attitude.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.