Quality Engineer working in nuclear based from home and lancashire office.
Your new company
You will be joining an established consultancy who operate nationally now looking to expand the lancashire team with a Quality Engineer working in the nuclear sector. You will work from both home and the office supporting a cross functional team to deliver improvement through collaboration on projects and programmes.
Your new role
- To ensure that Quality is represented at all stages of programme, project, trial or production.
- Provide technical guidance and customer support to ensure that deliverables and targets are met.
- Maintenance and enhancement of own skills, knowledge, and capabilities necessary to support both current and future work programmes.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement to promote and enhance Quality capability.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- be aware of the companies QSHEW policies & procedures which apply to your area of work
- assist the company in operating the QSHEW system
- co-operate and assist during any audit
- Support delivery of technical assessments using appropriate methodologies and contributing to capability development.
- Attend design/technical/task reviews, defect reviews and stakeholder meetings as required to ensure Quality is represented.
- Control of inspection/calibration/reporting and processes, to ensure Quality delivery is maintained.
- Engagement with all relevant stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience as a quality engineer in a similar role with a minimum of 2 years experience, support will be provided to get IOSH.
-Well organised with the ability to work to timescales and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ideally be familiar with AQAP 2110
- Familiar with QSHEW operating procedures and requirements etc.
- You will ideally of worked in the nuclear sector
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an attractive benefits package ad career development with an established company. The role is ideally permanent but may consider contractors.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.