Our client is a well-established practice with a history of delivering exceptional civil and structural engineering. A reputation like this brings success, evidenced by their rapidly expanding workload. As a result of this success they have a requirement for a Temporary Works Engineer to join the team on a full time permanent basis. The role will involve working on a range of buildings structures schemes, of varying sizes, producing structural drawings in steel, timber, masonry and concrete.
The firm is based on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead, offering easy access to major arterial routes.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- 2-5 years' experience temporary works experience,
- Excellent client facing skills,
- A good communicator both written and verbal,
- An ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for and you would like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.