Conrad Consulting is now supporting a boutique engineering firm in Sunderland in their efforts to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to the team.
This position is best suited to Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer with well-rounded experience ideally covering a range of building types and construction materials.
About the client:
- Multiple offices in the UK offering Civil & Structural design services
- Successfully deliver in multiple sectors including commercial developments, retail, residential, industrial and more
- Offer great progression routes for those looking to move towards a senior position within the business
- Have a great working environment with a mature management culture
- Renowned for their creative thinking and cutting-edge design
- Chartered or near Chartered
- Significant structural design experience in the UK
- Comfortable working on buildings from various sectors and construction materials
- Confident client facing
- Able to lead a small design team and communicate effectively with project teams and third parties
On offer is a basic salary of £38,000 to £46,000 depending on experience which will be accompanied by a company benefits package.
You will be joining a rapidly expanding firm offering endless opportunity for progression which makes this an exciting time to join!
Please apply or for further details please call Conrad Consulting and ask for Nick Grayston.
Please note - we will never submit your CV to our client without discussing the position and disclosing the identity of our client first so rest assured when you hit apply your CV goes nowhere other than to our dedicated Structural Engineering recruiter.