Senior Civil Engineer
£42k - £47k per annum plus benefits
Our clients are a highly reputable company, and they are searching for a candidate who has at least 5 years' experience in design drainage systems to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The candidate will be joining their experienced office based in Bristol.
The position is to lead the civil engineering team within the Bristol studio, with the successful candidate assisting in the development and growth of the team. You will be able to demonstrate excellent technical aptitude supplemented by outstanding IT skills whilst also completing projects efficiently from start to finish with a desire to fulfil their client's needs.
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer (MICE),
- A minimum of 6 years' experience,
- Drainage design experience including SUDS,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section 104, 106, 278, 38 Agreements.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career at one of the UK's leading interdisciplinary building design practices.
For more information regarding this great opportunity please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed