Conrad Consulting is now supporting a global powerhouse in the Structural Engineering market as they look to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to their team in Newcastle.
This role is best suited to a Structural Engineer with significant design and analysis experience relating to building structures in the UK or Ireland.
Please note, you could also be based in Edinburgh for this position.
- Very impressive portfolio of developments both in the UK and overseas
- Market leaders in technical/digital innovation within the engineering space
- Have a big emphasis on empowering employees, employee wellbeing and their professional/personal development
- Offer multi-disciplinary services with Structural Engineering being the core specialism
- Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as apart of a larger design team
- Highly proficient with design and analysis software
- Strong communicator, collaborator, and positive contributor
- Hungry for new challenges
On offer is a competitive package including a salary of £40,000 to £46,000, 7% pension, healthcare, and a range of group benefits which you can take advantage of.
Please apply in confidence attaching an updated CV and await contact from our dedicated Structural Engineering recruiter. Please rest assured your CV will not be sent to our client until we have discussed this opportunity with you and have your approval to submit your details for consideration.