Are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as an Associate Director?
We are working with an established Structural consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for an Associate Director to join them in their Harlow office on a full-time permanent basis.
As an Associate Director you will have experience of heading a team, being responsible for resourcing, mentoring and ongoing training. This role also offers the potential for a partnership role within the business within 1-2 years.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- A degree in either Structural or Civil Engineering,
- A Principal or Associate Structural Engineer who is Chartered or near Chartered MIStructE,
- An in depth knowledge of engineering principals,
- Strong technical ability,
- The ability to mentor and train more junior engineers and technicians within the team,
Our client is offering a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
If this Associate Structural Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.