Are you a talented and ambitious Structural Engineer who is looking for their next challenge? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and following an influx of projects they are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them in their office in Central London on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MIEI) or near Chartered status,
- Previous experience of the day to day running of a variety of projects,
- Experience working with all common construction materials,
- Adept in liaising professionally with external clients and agencies,
- Thorough knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S,
- Experience of large complex steel structures and expertise in the use of Tekla Structural Designer would be desirable.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays & birthdays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Structural Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details.