Associate Structural Engineer
Structural Associate Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 Per annum plus benefits
Our Client is an energetic engineering consultancy who provides services to the construction industry, developers and local authorities.
They undertake a wide variety of work including drainage design, highway and external works design, structural design, structural surveys, flood risk assessments and hydraulic modelling.
They are looking to recruit a Structural Director/Associate Director to join their team, based in Leeds City Centre.
- Developing and managing the structural team.
- Lead structural engineer.
- Working within the residential, commercial and industrial sectors, delivering high quality outputs.
- Ability to work with other design team members and clients in the design process.
- Minimum 10 years' experience.
- Reporting into Managing Director.
- Chartered or approaching Chartership IStructE or ICE.
- Educated to Degree level in Structural Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 5 years design experience in a similar role.
- Professional membership with a recognised engineering institution.
- Ability to design in common structural materials steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber with minimal supervision.
- Experienced in structural design software such as Tekla.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
If you would like to know more about this great opportunity, please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed for more details.
Apply for Associate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly